How to help those with mental health issues
We often hear about mental health issues, mental illness and psychological disorders, but what do we actually mean by good mental health? This online course helps you understand the signs, symptoms and possible treatments of adult mental health problems. It also covers prevalent issues of drug and alcohol addictions and the available treatments and recovery support.
Duration study load
110 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in 10 weeks.
- Delivered by a Psychology & Mental Health specialist
- Complete online in your own time, at your own pace
- Understand the signs, symptoms and possible treatments of adult mental health problems
- Build your confidence and skills when relating to people with mental health issues
- Free 12 month student membership to the IAC when you complete this course
Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Amanda SoarCertificate In Mental Health"Easy to navigate. Easy to submit assignments. Fast tutor follow up where needed! Thanks, Career Academy!!"
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy offers a range of employer recognised courses as well as specialist courses to improve job performance. Our focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so our students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. We offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances.